Rogues of the Golden Coast

Scuttlebutt

Forum Home > General Discussion > Website updates!

Knotfist the Cannibal Pyrate
Site Owner

Hey Crew!, It's been a long while since i have done any changes to the site so here is a list of things i have cleaned up and or changed.

1. Updated the crew list! Grats to all the new members! I also reformated the layout of this page as well.
  2. Added the new Hern Cannon Video to the Homeport page 
  3. Updated the Safety page. Very small changes to this but it was needed so that it didnt need to be changed every year.
  4. Cleaned up the Scuttlebutt and remove old postings.
  5. Many thanks to Catfish for updating the Charting page with all the new events for 2015. He has done a bang up job being the webmaster.

Things on the list to work on in the near future!

• Gallery Page
  • Links Page
  • The Story Page
--

See ya dockside, Knotfist the Cannibal Pyrate

February 5, 2015 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reddy

Knotfist the Cannibal Pyrate at February 5, 2015 at 11:30 PM

Hey Crew!, It's been a long while since i have done any changes to the site so here is a list of things i have cleaned up and or changed.

1. Updated the crew list! Grats to all the new members! I also reformated the layout of this page as well.
  2. Added the new Hern Cannon Video to the Homeport page 
  3. Updated the Safety page. Very small changes to this but it was needed so that it didnt need to be changed every year.
  4. Cleaned up the Scuttlebutt and remove old postings.
  5. Many thanks to Catfish for updating the Charting page with all the new events for 2015. He has done a bang up job being the webmaster.

Things on the list to work on in the near future!

• Gallery Page
  • Links Page
  • The Story Page

Ahoy Knotfist,

Thank you for updating the site and including me as crew member, now I feel as though I'm really a part of the crew, haha!!! Great job with the updates. Well done!!

Reddy

February 15, 2015 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.